anyone took part in the Intel Lynnfield Launch?

:P

my company hold this event for Intel in China. originally i sent my advice using DCS for the Flight-Sim demostrastion to my boss but finally they decided the FSX demo cause it is free and Intel didn't want to spend too much in non-critical things.

i want to know how you ED guys think about such things but i feel indeed that DCS lost one of its oppotunity to show:smartass:

and anyone took part in this event in other regions?

RTX 3070

Don`t know about Intel but i like your avatar :laugh:

Now serious ;) - it`s usually what happens in events like that. When you can spend less and achieve the same results there is no reason for additional expenses. Also usually entering into agreement for advertisement of different products on such events is not something that`s done in 1-2 days but a complex process requiring thorough examination of a lot of factors.

Lol1l.thumb.jpg.fc3dce2f9921b829a0bd55ea55716bf3.jpg

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:P

my company hold this event for Intel in China. originally i sent my advice using DCS for the Flight-Sim demostrastion to my boss but finally they decided the FSX demo cause it is free and Intel didn't want to spend too much in non-critical things.

i want to know how you ED guys think about such things but i feel indeed that DCS lost one of its oppotunity to show:smartass:

and anyone took part in this event in other regions?

I saw that in one of my emails but I didnt look closely at it because I dont have a Lynnfield processor lol. Ive been waiting for Intel to put out a new free loaner chip since the Core 2 line but maybe waiting a long time for it. I have my eye on one of the 160GB SSD drives. $300 with employee discount is giving me a hard time justifying why not to get one.

Edited by sweinhart3

Intel i7 990X, 6GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 470 x2 SLI, Win 7 x64

http://picasaweb.google.com/sweinhart