FS: HD Projector for all you cockpit builders.

Buznee

Hey guys, I'm selling my Panasonic PT-AE1000U 1080P (1920x1080) LCD HD Projector with 2 CPS aftermarket warranties. I'm willing to ship within the continental USA. Was using it for both flight simulations and racing simulations but decided to sell since I need some cash. I will let it go for $1600 shipped. Is in great condition with less than 500 hours of use. Has 1 warranty for bulb replacement and 1 warranty for repair. Both are completely transferable. I will also include a DVI to HDMI converter and HDMI cable, as well as a chief RPA series ceiling mount. Let me know if you need more info.

Oh yeah its def. worth it! My comment about be wary needs clarification I'm wary of buying used systems even though that's exactly what I've purchased in the past. The difference was they were bus. class models, worked and were cheaper than the price of their respective replacement bulbs. And I mean cheap as in impossible to pass up!

But damn you still have me wanting it even though I can't have it (financially).

• 11 months later...

I also have the 1024x768 res set up and I am considering now going with HD LCD TV monitors instead -- they are getting so much cheaper now. Going to test with my existing LCD HD and if I feel good about that, I'll go get a 46" or 50" LCD TV for the home cockpit.

[sIGPIC]sigpic65507_1.gif[/sIGPIC]