mapping is really complicated - any advice?

Hi

I am having trouble assigning keys to joy stick, it seems the defualt keys only work some of the time, yes I know its not my keyboard that works ok as you can see. The key mapping in this game is very complicated, and I feel about overralled by too much information that is becomes a confused babble of options.

How do i enable mouse panning

How do I enbable trackir

How i get the bombs and missles to work etc, I press 7 for ground mode but all i can get is the rockets and somes times the cannon when I press D, after that it will go to the bombs but I cannot drop them in free mode. All this seems a bit hard and unnessaryly complicated. Can any one please advise me on this . Other advice on key mapping will be appriciated. I have ffb2 stick

x45 stick though I am not using x45 at the moment but wish to combine the throttle with the ms one.

best wishes

I find when mapping keys, just do a few at a time. Go fly a bit and see what you most need to add.

Personally, I like the mapping control system, it is quite advanced compared to a lot of other games/sims. It is a bit daunting at first but you get used to it.

The newer driver for TrackIR3 has the ability to not use a keystrokes for TrackIR.

It will use directX button mapping...

for example.. trackIR center.. is set to my Aux2 position on my Aux switch.

Thanks,

Brett