F15 A-G

...but when you look at the cockpit of the F-15C in game, there is clearly a A/G button on the MFD. So I think the F-15C has basic A/G with dumb bombs and maybe a A/G pipper.

In Lock On, as vrv says, there is no A2G in the F-15. You can load 8 AIM-120 and maddog them at the ground in quick succesion. Spray and pray.

...but when you look at the cockpit of the F-15C in game, there is clearly a A/G button on the MFD. So I think the F-15C has basic A/G with dumb bombs and maybe a A/G pipper.

In Lock On, as vrv says, there is no A2G in the F-15. You can load 8 AIM-120 and maddog them at the ground in quick succesion. Spray and pray.

how about other planes ? which has A-G other than A-10

Trust me , F-15 A/B/C/D all have the basic A/G with dumb bombs

And they all have the CCIP and CCRP

USAF have so many F-16s and more than 200 F-15E , so eagle don`t need to do A/G

But , the IAF and JASDF ?

See the pics

30szvci.jpg

34sp8h0.jpg[/url]

IAF`s F-15D , AGM-142 , LOL !!!!

34jf7gj.jpg

So , don`t think the 15A/B/C/D just just just just can do the A/A work

It would had been cool of the LOFC Eagle had an Air to Ground ability even just CCIP modes.

Isn't JASDF modding their Juliet Eagles with even more Air-to-ground? Saw a pic that carried 2 cruise missiles or something.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It would be cool to have E verion than poor C. Multirole rulez!

Completely agree, but differences between C and E variants are so big, that making F-15E playable probably would mean for ED releasing new title (considering DCS is going to be one aircraft at the time).

Pity

The USAF F-15C has had all/most A2G software removed to discourage pilots from doing a job they weren't supposed to. They can still do terrain mapping etc which helps with getting position fixes for navigation - but with EINS this is no longer necessary I figure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Actually, at ~300-350kts, Sparrow is dead accurate. It hits velocity vector indicator at 20° dive, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I hit 4 parked Migs25, out of 4 Sparrows, routinely. LOL

AMRAAM flies all around and is really difficult to hit anything with it. It has smokeless engine so it's difficult to correct fire, but it seems it hits somewhere below the Sparrow (below velocity vector), but I can't tell where exactly, since there's no visual reference.

Cheers, CHola