Is CH Products still "good"?

After reading about the apparent problems of the Logitech G940, which have largely scared me away now, I'm back to the drawing board.

Previously I was considering the CH products.

Throttle

Combat Stick

and possibly that more plain Flight Stick Pro for second stick usage (still play some Mech sims and the second stick is nice to have, also fits the left hand nicely).

But from what I've heard the CH Products pedals are not that great for big feet. I'm 6'6" and have size 13 feet.

Sure I use saitek pedals instead or something, but the OCD side of me doesn't like to mix and match. :D

AMD X4 Phenom II 2.8ghz

8096mb DDR-2

Intel 80gb SSD

Geforce 9600GSO 768mb (True GSO 192bit memory)

Soon to be completed HT with 8ft wide projector screen, and 7.1 surround sound.

All I need now is HOTAS, Pedals, and TrackIR. :pilotfly:

No they are terrible! stay away! stay away!....ok just kidding.

CH Products are still and always have been not 'good' but 'great' in my opinion. I'm around 6'3" or so and a size 11 and the pedals are just fine for me. My feet are long enough so I can just bend my toes over the top edge of the pedal while the heel sits snuggly at the bottom in the heel rest. I find the pedals a comfortable size and distance apart to use even on long flights. For a jet sim like Lock On or an advanced heli sim like BlackShark I might suggest the Fighterstick over the Combatstick as you'll gain 2 extra 4 way hat switches which will certainly come in handy. The Pro Throttle is a good choice and of course both are backed up by the Control Manager software which has no equal - in my opinion of course, all information is provided 'as is' with no guarantee of completeness,accuracy,timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information...phew there just got the legal mumbo jumbo in incase any armchair lawyers for other joystick manufacturers are watching :)

And above all that, they understand what the word "customer support" means at CH. I lost the top of the ministick on my pro-throttle and they send me a new one for free, halfway around the world.

I've had my Fighterstick, pro-throttle and pro-pedals for a couple of years now, and they still feel as new, eventhough I use 'em almost every day.

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

Awesome news guys, thanks! :thumbup:

I will consider the fighter stick over the combat stick for sure now.

Has anyone tried the flight stick pro? I know it's basic, but again, I would eventually be looking for a secondary left hand stick for other games like Mech sims.

AMD X4 Phenom II 2.8ghz

8096mb DDR-2

Intel 80gb SSD

Geforce 9600GSO 768mb (True GSO 192bit memory)

Soon to be completed HT with 8ft wide projector screen, and 7.1 surround sound.

All I need now is HOTAS, Pedals, and TrackIR. :pilotfly: