Su-25A problem with weapons on pylons

SVK_Motas

Just tested and I see the rockets fine.

Are you running any mods? Can you see the rockets by themselves if you do not load the SPPU pods? Can you see them if you make a custom payload?

It's hard to know what is happening without more data.

OK .... here is my procedure I build a mision.....on payload i use 8xB-8 and 2xR-60 ,use 4camuflage scheme and save mision. I go to download my build mision and go to mision editor in mision briefing....and in this editor i change payload to 2xSPPU and 6xB-8,2xR-60 ... and go to play mision....after start mision a push F2 external view and B-8 is no on pylons .... but those B-8 missiles there are, in fact we do not only see the external view. Sorry for my english, I hope that you understand it. I USE ONLY DEFAULD PAYLOAD ,DONT CUSTOM NEW PAYLOAD....:)

Edited by SVK_Motas

Just attach it to a post. Click "go advanced" at the bottom and click the paperclip icon. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

it could be that before the mission, I start Mision editor?And there I change the payload.....In fact, I use the floods payloand game is always ok.... i test it evening and make a screenshot

Edited by SVK_Motas

Should not affect this.

Do you ever see the rocket pods in any circumstance? For example, if you equip an AI flight with those rockets, are they visible then?

If that specific pod is never visible I would suspect that something went wrong in your install or something is preventing that texture from being loaded.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Vyper101 package (with A-10, Su-27 and F-15) induced this rocket pod dissapearance, at least in helicopters. Don't know if he corrected it, in any case I think it's better to install those mods separatelly.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=868095&postcount=13

Edited by Distiler

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Vyper101 package (with A-10, Su-27 and F-15) induced this rocket pod dissapearance, at least in helicopters. Don't know if he corrected it, in any case I think it's better to install those mods separatelly.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=868095&postcount=13

AHAAAAAAAAAAAA this is it....i instal this adon :( sorry ED team that you're losing your time THANKS:)

Yeah, when you have issues, always always start by removing any mods you have. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester