Intake on the f15

The F-15 air induction system is control by the Air Inlet Controllers (AIC) or the Air Data Processor (ADP) on updated aircraft. The AIC (ADP) reeds airframe and duct pitot/static pressure, AOA indication, total temperature indicator and position feed back from the ramps themselves to optimize engine airflow and diminish drag from inlet bypass air.

My point is, it's a little bit more complex that just speed. :D

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I think i explained my question wrong . Is it a game issue that you see the other f15s intake move but yours does not.. :doh: i do not know if its an ai thing or a game thing..? I notice even in multiplayer the other peeps intake moves but yours does not.

• Like 1

:pilotfly:

The F-15 air induction system is control by the Air Inlet Controllers (AIC) or the Air Data Processor (ADP) on updated aircraft. The AIC (ADP) reeds airframe and duct pitot/static pressure, AOA indication, total temperature indicator and position feed back from the ramps themselves to optimize engine airflow and diminish drag from inlet bypass air.

My point is, it's a little bit more complex that just speed. :D

I'll have to say... that rule only must apply to AI F15's. Because whenever I fly, mine doesn't move but my wingman's do. We're flying same altitude, same speed, same AOA, same temp... Not a big issue but can't agree that it is working as intended.

• Like 1

I was merely stating that to properly model the intake movement, it requires the intake to react to more than just speed. Not saying correct in the game now.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..