where Can i find any files patches needed for the original Lock On game

51stfis_FC

Hello to all, I just reinstalled lock on after several years I would like to eventualy get up to speed with FC2 . Been looking around the forums trying to find any files or patches for the original game. I have most everything working so far except my cockpit is transparent in all aircraft not sure how to fix this. Any help with finding any files for the original lock on and any help with fixing my transparent cockpit would be greatly appricated. Thanks.

"It got more exciting with each war. I mean the planes were going faster than hell when I was flying a Mustang, but by the time I got to Nam, it scared the piss out of a lot of guys just to fly the damn jets at full speed. Let alone do it in combat." ~ Robin Olds[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I only have the original Lock On installed, haven't upgraded to FC1 is there any patches for the original game before FC1 came out. Thanks for the quick reply.

"It got more exciting with each war. I mean the planes were going faster than hell when I was flying a Mustang, but by the time I got to Nam, it scared the piss out of a lot of guys just to fly the damn jets at full speed. Let alone do it in combat." ~ Robin Olds[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you, I am planning on getting FC2 in the near future with all of the developments since I flew Lock on looks awesome.