Two Pilots in One Plane

In my setup, I have 2 monitors showing the same thing. If there's someone who wants to try my cockpit, I let them sit in the pit and I use the mouse cursor to point things out to them while I'm sitting at my desk. I don't have a joystick, But I could connect on exra one I have lying around and basically fly as an instructor. Yes, It's a work around, but it's not half bad.

img1279s.jpg

Just a thought.

Aero

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

• 2 years later...
is anyone working on, is there a way... to have two pilots in one plane...

either in rio position or in co-pilot position this would be a great addition to the game especially the EFA Mod.

There is a two pilot switchable cockpit for the T-45 Goshawk jet trainer to be used in FSX. It can be flown front seat or back seat.

I got interested in Moa's Stallturn server for FC2 and the FC2/FSX VNAO community a few months ago. I have dabbled a little bit on both sides of the fence and currently browsing the FC2 archives for answers to questions I have and finding these older posts.

I have the need and desire to create missions to fly the efA multple flyable plane set and I do not know how to fly a plane using the editor. The GUI Manual is a tough go for me but I am finding good info in the archives.