stronghold mission in deployment campaign freezes

jwoodunlv

I've flown this mission in the campaign and as a standalone mission at least 10 times and the same thing happens everytime. I was wailing Vikhr's on the bunkers and was on the third one and the whole game freezes and I have to do a hard restart. Help!!!

Running version 1.02 from STEAM

config. (what I know)

AMD phenom 9850 Quad core

ASrock mother board (not sure which one)

2 GB RAM

ATI Radeon 3870 512 mb RAM

Catalyst 10.7 drivers

X-52 flight control system

Windows XP pro service pack 3

Direct X 9c

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

DCS freezing solved

Hi there! I had the same problem and i installed a cooler at the front panel to blow inside my pc. That fixed the problem temporarily(i was able to play a little longer) and i updated my video card driver and it worked!

Hi there! I had the same problem and i installed a cooler at the front panel to blow inside my pc. That fixed the problem temporarily(i was able to play a little longer) and i updated my video card driver and it worked!

When Browsing posts make sure you look at the date the post was added.

In the top left corner in the red line you will see the posting date, in this case it is almost 2yrs ago.

Welcome to the Forum by the by.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.