Help with fine controls?

Hi

I can take off and fly all over the place and launch weapons. However what I cannot do is fly well!!

What I mean is the fine adjustments for course corrections or height or landings. Maybe everyones the same, but when you watch videos it seems very smooth in the cockpit. Whereas I tend to climb or descend to a height I find my angles are very steep. I trim and can get it level, but then any change to speed cause a dip or rise again and more trimming once level. Whats the best way to manage this? I’m also available to fly with someone for training any night UK time or even if someone has some training material or videos it would be much appreciated. I’m using an X-52 Pro.

Thanx

If you use the Axis Tune button in Controls/Axis Commands for the plane you're fly, you can set up a 'curve' which adjusts the sensitivity of the game's response to your physical stick movements. This way small movements near the center position of the stick are easier to make, but you still have the full range of virtual movements.

I use a curvature of 26 for my Pitch axis and 23 for roll and rudder, which might give you a starting point. But I'm not a particularly awesome pilot, so don't take that as gospel. It depends on your own style and of course on the plane you're flying.

Hackiman Quote - I trim and can get it level, but then any change to speed cause a dip or rise again and more trimming once level. - Quote

There's the problem. You can only trim for a given (constant) airspeed. First, set the power. Then, trim. You can demonstrate this yourself. Trim for level flight at a constant airspeed. Then, using only the throttle, add power to climb or reduce power to descend. Notice that the airspeed will quickly stabilize for the power setting. Whatever the airspeed was that you set in level flight will return to that value in the climb or descent. And, you haven't touched the trim.

Edited by dsobbe
Clarification