Nvidia 3D

EVGL

I've recently bought my Nvidia 3D stereoscopic set and try it on everything I have.

Here is what happens with A-10:

1) Nvidia 3D driver recognises is as "DCS: Black Shark" and tells me the compatibility was "good" (so far so good ;)

2) One can turn on the 3D mode on the emitter

3) But there is NO 3D experience at all, no immersion, regardless of the "Depth" setting. It just looks like an ordinary 2D screen, while the shutter glasses are definitely working.

I know, you are much more interested in seamless joystick support, but what about real 3D?

I didn't tried A-10C with 3DVision drivers yet.

But try turn off HDR in DCS A-10C.

but what about real 3D?

By "real 3D" you mean just stereoscopy.

1. It is not standardized by any case yet.

2. NVidia solution have it's own issues.

3. Stereoscopy isn't essential to flight sim, all background stuff is out of stereo-vision reach anyway.

4. Proper joysticks support are essential.

But anyway, good support of some stereoscopy solution would be nice.

Edited by Mnemonic

• 3 months later...

I'm experiencing the same in the release version. Kind of expected it to work since DCS:BS does. Does A-10 simply not work with 3D Vision?

I've recently bought my Nvidia 3D stereoscopic set and try it on everything I have.

Here is what happens with A-10:

1) Nvidia 3D driver recognises is as "DCS: Black Shark" and tells me the compatibility was "good" (so far so good ;)

2) One can turn on the 3D mode on the emitter

3) But there is NO 3D experience at all, no immersion, regardless of the "Depth" setting. It just looks like an ordinary 2D screen, while the shutter glasses are definitely working.

I know, you are much more interested in seamless joystick support, but what about real 3D?