New flying as #3 mission

keithb

Tried it; was fun to try and stay in formation but had to RTB when they just started flying circles around each other burning up their go juice...

Tim "Stretch" Morgan

72nd VFW, 617th VFS

Other handles: Strikeout (72nd VFW, 15th MEU Realism Unit), RISCfuture (BMS forums)

PC and Peripherals: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/RISCfuture/saved/#view=DMp6XL

Win10 x64 — BMS — DCS — P3D

Yes, it is just for fun and the AI are variable in their actions. An earlier version did have them landing but they now seem to have lost the plot by journeys end. I couldn't get them to attack an enemy column either.

Not sure if they still go under the cables - has anyone seen that?

I've also been plagued by the 'starting mission in the air' problem - a minor change breaking the mission and I have to go back to a previous saved version as removing the changes doesn't fix it.

Still its been an interesting challenge whilst waiting for the next beta.

Cheers,

Keith

I've also been plagued by the 'starting mission in the air' problem - a minor change breaking the mission and I have to go back to a previous saved version as removing the changes doesn't fix it.

I've had this problem also. I noticed the parking option was gone when this happened. An easy way to fix this is to change the type to something other then "takeoff from parking" and then setting it back to "takeoff from parking". And then select the desired parking number again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...