Track playback not functioning correctly

Luse

Hey guys,

Weirdest thing happens now when I try to replay my tracks.

I go to open them and It will go to the loading screen...

And that's it. It just stays there, Playing the loading music and everything...

For days.

Any Ideas?

STT Radar issue is leftover code.

Hey, had the same happen when I've tried to replay my VFAT mass flight track. Over 50Mb in size.

Searched the forum and only found out that the reason seems to be the huge size of the track file. No solution.

Almost cried, then searched the hell out of the forum again.

I owe Case many beers now.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=53270

This forced the sim to launch and load the track. Allowing me to watch my Eagle lining up kind of wrong on the runway, then rolling full AB off of it and exploding. So much for me participating in the mass formation. The rest of the aircraft were recorded correctly.

Hope it works for you!

Edited by 69iAF~Mike

Tracks not replaying properly is indeed a known problem with no real solution.

Hey, had the same happen when I've tried to replay my VFAT mass flight track. Over 50Mb in size.

Is this the track recorded by the server? If not, try to get your hands on that.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Well, not replaying properly is not really the case here. I don't really care that one out of <random huge number> planes crashed in the track.

The track just didn't load at all through FC2.

Your method and LOTTU pretty much force the simulator to run the track (maybe the issue is extracting the zip\track archive? takes too long for FC2?), and that's exactly what I (or anyone with big track files) need.

Thank you and the 104th for this work!

Unfortunately FC2 and DCS are a bit buggy with regard to tracks. It has been the way since FC1 and there are many posts in the forums about it.

It is also unfortunate we can't write an independent track viewer of any kind since the track format is proprietary (not known), and there is no way of composing a scene using FC2 even if you could decode the file (re-rendering the scene entirely yourself essentially means writing your own flight simulator). I'm pleased you guys like lottu and it is useful to you.