Problem with Russian jets

Hi.

I have problem with stabilization of the Russian jets in Lock on 1.0. I can not fly on the same altitude all the time because plane's trimmer seems to be set "to gain altitude" position. I was trying to set the trimmer "to lose altitude" but in the result the plane was going up a bit slower. When I will not control it the jet is going to do it:

http://yoyosims.pl/Obrazki/figury/ATT00018.jpg

I do not have such a problem with F15 and A10. I was trying to unplug my controller (Logitech Wingman Rumble Pad) but without effect (test if this is not controller problem).

So, my question is - do I need more skills to hold the same altitude without problems? (I can, without problem, shoot down other not jet plane using gun on F15 but in any other Russian plane it is impossible for me).

Is there problem with the game or between the keyboard and the chair?:thumbup:

No, the things is that the F-15C and A-10A have auto trim, while the Russian planes have not. It is very easy to trim out any residual pitch and roll, though the trim steps may some times be too crude to get it perfectly zero'ed. Also, remember that if you change speed, the trim will change. Besides that, try the autopilot modes (altitude hold, angle hold etc).

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...