x52 pro

Hey all,

So I've upgraded my entire PC for DCS:A-10, and though I needed an upgrade of joystick from my three year old evo force. I'm on a tight budget and for me a twist rudder is essential, and I very uch want a full HOTAS system..Is the x52 pro the best thing for this price range? I know the CH products etc are much better and I'd love to buy them, but unfortunately I can't afford them for now, and need something for A-10 and BS.

Is the x52 pro? I've also seen it has an MFD display thing, is that compatible with the DCS games?

Cheers :)

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Another quick question! I've seen it's got some kind of mouse control built in - can I use that for the view control and assign all 3 hats to other stuff?

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

I do recommend X-52pro. But I don't use the MFD. BTW, keep in mind that X-52pro has a triple mode profiler that you can change anytime by turning a knob on the HOTAS. This allows you to configure the HOTAS for 3 different modes depending on the situation you're in (e.g. cruise, landing, combat)

And there is a good (not perfect though) software profiler that allows you to configure X-52pro immensely.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Great :-) does the mouse thing work though? I'm hugely interested in that as three hats would be incredible! I think that using a full HOTAS will feeel much more immersive than my crappy old evo force...Should be here tomorrow :D

Go CH, the x52 has too much cheap plastic.

"I know the CH products etc are much better and I'd love to buy them, but unfortunately I can't afford them for now" :D

I'd also love the Warthog setup but unfortunately money is a limitation for the moment! Still, the x52 pro should be a huge upgrade on my evo force!

Thanks for the links btw! I will check them out :)

Edited by Conure

Maybe this threat helps you too.

- Threat http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=62365

Personally, i think that the x-52Pro is a good choice.

+rep for you! Thanks a lot :-) I'm used to using a standard hat switch to look around + the keyboard to zoom in and out, how is the mouse look on the throttle plus zoom key compared to that? I am hoping it makes looking around feel more natural!

...how is the mouse look on the throttle plus zoom key compared to that? I am hoping it makes looking around feel more natural!

Due to it´s sensitivity, at the beginning, you have to accustom into the controlling of the view. But after that and with the use of the Rotary 2 (zoom) + view-center-button, it is very easy to use.

The only disadvantage in regards to the TrackIR is, that you can not move the position of the view with the hands on the stick ;)

Greetings and have fun with your new hardware :joystick:

Thank you! Finally... Does the mfs do anything in the Dcs games?? Thanks!

i change same like you from saitek evo to x-52pro and its a lot different

dont listen to this plastic negativ talking (aslong you dont build a real homecockpit) , its a really good jostick

and yes you can move mouse with one Button

but takes long time till you have configured all the buttons , there are millions possibilities