Graphics lag. To the MAX

Well, for what ever reason, since I installed Win7 over vista, the in game lag is so bad. I have never lagged like this before, even with the graphics on all low, it still lags really bad. I used an FPS Tweak, it doesn't help. Any ideas?

SPECZZZZZZ

Manufacturer: Acer

Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz

Memory: 5120MB RAM

Hard Drive: 389 GB Total

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Sound Card: Speakers (Logitech USB Headset)

OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)

Check Out My Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1wxp38k2oBAHIXUR20hjQ

Like-Share-Subscribe!

Well, for what ever reason, since I installed Win7 over vista, the in game lag is so bad. I have never lagged like this before, even with the graphics on all low, it still lags really bad. I used an FPS Tweak, it doesn't help. Any ideas?

SPECZZZZZZ

Manufacturer: Acer

Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+ (2 CPUs), ~2.5GHz

Memory: 5120MB RAM

Hard Drive: 389 GB Total

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Sound Card: Speakers (Logitech USB Headset)

OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)

Over Vista? As in an upgrade? that's generally a bad idea in my experience...If possible it's best to back up, format and reinstall. If you did format first, have you run windows update and ensured you've got all the latest drivers?

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Hm. New motherboard drivers installed? All device drivers up to date? Check DX version to make sure it's up to date...You've run windows update too? I would also recommend a defrag following format, did wonders for my FPS.

must be some kind of software conflict/problem if you're getting worse fps in 7 than on vista, with the same machine..

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Thats what I am saying, I can not understand why all of a sudden it would just not work. I did all my windows updates when I first installed Win7 so that should be an issue. I am apparently running more then recommended for the game just the lag is to the point of it being unplayable at low altitude. With the settings on all low, at certain parts I can run and get atleast 250+ FPS but at other parts like close to cities, even with the scenes at low and nothing being seen I get down to 15 or lower. I mean I plan on upgrading sooner or later, but the funds just are not available right now so I have to deal with what Ive got. I am just as confused as you guys are.

On a side note: I defragged about a month or so ago

Check Out My Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1wxp38k2oBAHIXUR20hjQ

Like-Share-Subscribe!