Keyboard map

dandebo

A keyboard map would be well handy but I imagine it would be have to be massive with all the different L & R Alt, CTR & SHIFT combos.

I still hope someones has been able to make one though..... maybe I'll have ago on my next business trip.

~~~ Win7 64bit // i5 2500K @4.2Ghz // ASUS P8P67 Pro ~~~

~~~ H50 Cooler // 12GB 1600 DDR3 // EVGA GTX580 SC ~~~

~~~ TMW // Combat Pedals // TrackIR 4 ~~~

A keyboard map would be well handy but I imagine it would be have to be massive with all the different L & R Alt, CTR & SHIFT combos.

I still hope someones has been able to make one though..... maybe I'll have ago on my next business trip.

You can make one yourself, go to the location /config/input/input_parser and run the input_ to_ text batch.

I imported the output file in a excel sheet and add a filter over it so you can sort very nicely.

Edited by Ghost_unit13
www.Ipadpit.nl :pilotfly:

You can make one yourself, go to the location /config/input/input_parser and run the input_ to_ text batch.

I have exported the keybindings to .xlsx before its physically having a keyboard out line with all the key bindings such as the one that was done for FC 2.0.

~~~ Win7 64bit // i5 2500K @4.2Ghz // ASUS P8P67 Pro ~~~

~~~ H50 Cooler // 12GB 1600 DDR3 // EVGA GTX580 SC ~~~

~~~ TMW // Combat Pedals // TrackIR 4 ~~~

The best keyboard map for the Black Shark was from Bravo46 (Kurtz) and then reworked by Mapi (from memory here). I laminated that and use it every day.

It's a work of art. Now if we could convince him to do another I would drown him in e-beers.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=37827

Edited by Deigs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

161 Squadron

Australia's DCS Community

I imported the output file in a excel sheet and add a filter over it so you can sort very nicely.

As far as I can tell, the input parser in DCS:A10C is broken. The batch files are not there in Beta 4 and I can't get an answer as to whether they will be fixed in Beta 6 or the RC (if they are different).

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

The best keyboard map for the Black Shark was from Bravo46 (Kurtz) and then reworked by Mapi (from memory here). I laminated that and use it every day.

It's a work of art. Now if we could convince him to do another I would drown him in e-beers.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=37827

That keyboard map was brilliant! I use it often. I noticed that he only has 3 reps. People weren't doing him justice for that wonderful contribution. It would be really great if something like that would show up for DCS:WH, though I now use the keyboard very little since I have a TM WH!

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...