F-18C WIP

rattler

VNAO mod has working AGM-65K. Download the mod to check out what it does:

http://www.virtualnavairops.com/

And click on the "Mods" link.

The F-14D in the VNAO mod uses the F-15C cockpit. The F/A-18F uses a MiG-29G cockpit since that cockpit can do air-to-air, air-to-surface and uses Imperial units (knots, feet) - which means all the US Navy NATOP manuals can be used without conversion (which VNAO folk like to read and train to).

Thanks, I will check. The F-18C I am using is the ED f-18c made flyable by RvAFDEATH and it works great except for the laser guided bombs. I will check what VNAO did. I used the SU-27 in Fc1.12 and had it all. I do think that the LGB's had to be targeted in the mission editor, which we can't do in FC2, but I will have a look. I have the AGM65K's working, just not the LGB's.thanks.

rattler

Edited by rattler

• 4 weeks later...
VNAO have GBU-12 working.
Antiship missilt Harpoon-A too works by the way.

[ATTACH]50190[/ATTACH]

All work antishipmissile in active seeker head-X-35, X-31A, SeaEagle, Cormoran.

Edited by ALF7

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Excellent news ALF7. Did you have to designate the ships as targets in the mission editor, or does the Harpoon pick it up by itself? Do you need any pods to do this?
Need AGM-65K\D in pylons for launch AGM-84A [ATTACH]50279[/ATTACH]

1.Select mode "7" and select weapon AGM-65D\K

2.On mode "TV" push "O"

3.Select naval target and lock ship.

4.Push "I" radar mode AGM-65K\D and select weapon AGM-84A

5.Start allowed

p.s.Range capture the ship's head AGM-65 about 25 km and then switch to GARPUN.

AGM-65 has to leave this part on the pylon to the gathering of all the harpoon.

Even better, it will look for the F-18F

Similarly, working missile Kh-35, Kh-31A for the MiG-29K\Су-30\Су-34 with a cabin on the MiG-29C\Су-27(use Х-29Т or KAB-500).

[ATTACH]50281[/ATTACH]

Edited by ALF7

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

Need AGM-65K\D in pylons for launch AGM-84A [ATTACH]50279[/ATTACH]

1.Select mode "7" and select weapon AGM-65D\K

2.On mode "TV" push "O"

3.Select naval target and lock ship.

4.Push "I" radar mode AGM-65K\D and select weapon AGM-84A

5.Start allowed

p.s.Range capture the ship's head AGM-65 about 25 km and then switch to GARPUN.

AGM-65 has to leave this part on the pylon to the gathering of all the harpoon.

Even better, it will look for the F-18F

Similarly, working missile Kh-35, Kh-31A for the MiG-29K with a cabin on the MiG-29C(Х-29Т or KAB-500)

[ATTACH]50281[/ATTACH]

Just a question and a great find by the way. The question is do you have to be in the AGM65k range(25km) before you can fire the agm84?

No rattler, you must lock target...

OK, WHAT PODS ARE CARRIED FOR THE TV LOCK AND IS THE SHIP DESIGNATED AS A TARGET IN THE MISSION EDITOR? USING SU-33 MODEL FOR RAFALE AND FRANCE IS THE COUNTRY. I HAVE THE AGM65K WORKING IF I DESIGNATE A TARGET IN THE MISSION EDITOR AND I DON'T NEED TO LOCK TARGET, WHEN IN RANGE RELEASE AGM65K AND IT WILL HIT PRE DESIGNATED TARGETS. CHEERS.

Help

Hi all i have one idea how to fire antiradar missiles... Today i remap key for Su-25T(for fantasmagoria pod) for launch Kh-25MPU.....all its ok(and i fire missiles on target) but problem its for remap on Mig cockpit....I use LCtrl+I for pod on/off but in Mig pit doesnt work.....you have any idea????

Hi all i have one idea how to fire antiradar missiles... Today i remap key for Su-25T(for fantasmagoria pod) for launch Kh-25MPU.....all its ok(and i fire missiles on target) but problem its for remap on Mig cockpit....I use LCtrl+I for pod on/off but in Mig pit doesnt work.....you have any idea????

Nope, but interesting you have it releasing. You could try the su-27 but I would assume it would be like the Mig. On the su-33 for the Rafale, I desinate the targets in the mission editor for the TV guided and you don't need the TV screen to lock. Just activate the EOS(7) and the targets will show up as locked and all you have to do is scroll through targets and fire once you get LA,also have the 84a working same way. The ir don't want to seem to work on the su-33 though, at least I have not found a way yet. I am using the U.S. weapons, so I may try the Russian and see what happens. Hope maybe you see something here you might try. cheers.

rattler

How about the AGM-65G misille against protected structures?

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

Incidentally bomb GBU-10 \ 16 does not need to modify from the KAB-500 \ 1500. GBU good work yourself. The application I would tell, but difficulties with the English

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

don't believe there is a AGM-65G, there is an AGM-65E and I think D. Still working on IR type weapons. Won't launch from a model using SU-33.
Three missiles AGM-65G destroyed a warehouse type building AMMO DEPOT. Work.

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

Three missiles AGM-65G destroyed a warehouse type building AMMO DEPOT. Work.

glad to see it working for you, the AGM-84C will take them out much further away, just cycle your payload if you are carrying any and the will automatically fly to the Primary target, select next target an launch again. I have taken out 2 towers at long range and 4 hangers and it all depends on your loadout as these missle work. Still getting frustrated with IR weapons but really if you know where your targets are just target them in the mission editor and go get them.lol. Baring any defences.lol:thumbup:

rattler