Preset channel

bob_baer

I made a YouTube vid back in beta 3 and have used this technique all the way through to today, and have never had a problem with the preset's.

Here it is:

• Like 1

Stone the crows, it works!!

The weird thing is that I can't work out what I was doing wrong previously. I tried my old method and Warrior's method and they both worked?! :huh:

Thanks, as always, to WarriorX for another excellent video :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

What? You got it working? :doh: Ive been through that tutorial about 5 times. Ive even got a "warriorx" dartboard (sorry warriorx ;)). What did you do differently? I really need this to work as some missions have 5 bloody frequencies all on the AM radio, and you have to be like Jean Michele bloody Jarre on the ARP 2600 to change all the dials all the time.

I tried my old method and Warrior's method and they both worked?!

GAH!

(starts making CrashEd dartboard.......:glare:)

Edited by coolts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

Hi Coolts,

I think the trick is the speed, combined with following the procedures.

I would try slowing down everything, your channel changes, preset dial changes, and make damn sure you hear that click when you load each preset.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers man, i wil try that this weekend. What a weird bug, (assuming it is a bug). That would explain peoples varying success when all doing seemingly the same thing. Speed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

What? You got it working? :doh: Ive been through that tutorial about 5 times. Ive even got a "warriorx" dartboard (sorry warriorx ;)). What did you do differently? I really need this to work as some missions have 5 bloody frequencies all on the AM radio, and you have to be like Jean Michele bloody Jarre on the ARP 2600 to change all the dials all the time.

GAH!

(starts making CrashEd dartboard.......:glare:)

Hehe:lol:

That's Karma for my pitiful performance the other night during our MP flight! ;)

I can't hit a barn door from 2 paces, but I can tune my radios! (I still don't know how though).