Making Instruments at DCS A-10C

stelios2000

Hi Guys.....

I want to make some instruments for the DCS A-10C.

I have ALL the electronic cards from

http://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/electronic-cards-iocards-c-21.html

and some servo and stepper motors.

Can somebody please help me with the steps (mostly software LUA) ???

Thank you very much indeed...

Ps Vertical Velocity Indicator and Altimiter Indicator for the start would be nice

Thanks again

stelios

FROM GREECE

GuoFeiHong dagger runescape gold flat-chested tiny a flick, listen wow gold to "choke land" 1. LiuYingJi moon-betrayed shook, straight left Electronic Cigarette face wrong open to, he first step is to press flower android tablet pile "eight jump" move, happened three times change waza, so afraid Electric Cigarette GuoFeiHong seize hair behind gathered raid. Suddenly to sky every.

Are you drunk or what ?

Its just Spam Stelios, pay no attention to it, mods will remove it. i have reported it...

btw, if you have questions regarding instruments and open cockpit, ask oakes or trigger, if memory serves me correct they have bot created instruments and they are both using opencockpit's cards...

Its just Spam Stelios, pay no attention to it, mods will remove it. i have reported it...

btw, if you have questions regarding instruments and open cockpit, ask oakes or trigger, if memory serves me correct they have bot created instruments and they are both using opencockpit's cards...

Dear Swetrekki,

Thanks for the info -about the spam...was very currius-.

As far as the instruments yes i know about the OAKES and TRIGGER

-i am watching them- but as far as i remember they made instruments

for the KA-50.

The hardware is the same i know...

But the software has to be different...I am not sure though...

anyway.

• 1 month later...

hey Stelios.

I as you know I have just finished the first stepper motor controlled gauge now. And finally I have to thow myself into setting it up to run with DCS/BS..

I know you've been working on getting your steppers working for quite some time now. So why don't we keep in touch, and figure it out together?

Have you buildt the gauges yet BTW?

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hey Stelios.

I as you know I have just finished the first stepper motor controlled gauge now. And finally I have to thow myself into setting it up to run with DCS/BS..

I know you've been working on getting your steppers working for quite some time now. So why don't we keep in touch, and figure it out together?

Have you buildt the gauges yet BTW?

My Dear friend....

welcome back here :thumbup:.

I have been busy in babysitting since my wife delivered to me two babies the past 2 years....

I am very slow since then.

actually i have been reading the posts here and nothing more.

I will be very happy to speak to you again and figure it out...

thanks in advance

Ps i have almost finished my DIY CnC router and i only want to learn how to draw in 3D.

Stelios

My Dear friend....

welcome back here :thumbup:.

I have been busy in babysitting since my wife delivered to me two babies the past 2 years....

I am very slow since then.

actually i have been reading the posts here and nothing more.

I will be very happy to speak to you again and figure it out...

thanks in advance

Ps i have almost finished my DIY CnC router and i only want to learn how to draw in 3D.

Stelios

CnC Router..? Pics mate.. PICS..! hehe

I´ll be looking you up on MSN or Facebook sometime this week, so we can get this working together..

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The cnc will change the way you do pitbuilding :) I just finished one not too long ago.

I also would like to make a few gauges , I am building the electronics for my pit as well and plan to use the cnc to make the panels and even used it to mill out a pcb which worked well, just need a cutter that is a bit more purpose built for the job..

PS. DIY router pic :)

web.jpg?ver=13031697500001