Flickering TGP/MAV Display?

VTB_Ray

Anyone else have an issue with this? It's a fairly rapid flickering of the displays, looks like it flickers between an all black display and the image.

Running 266.58 nVidia drivers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Cooler Master HAF X Case | EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W PSU | EVGA Z270 Classified K |

Intel Core i7 7700k @ 5.0 Ghz | 512GB Samsung 960 Pro SSD |

16 GB G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 @ 3200 MHZ | EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 | WD 6TB 7200 RPM |

Oculus Rift | TM HOTAS Warthog | 27" ASUS VG278H 3D monitor | Windows 10 64 bit |

Try turning SLI off and see if it goes way.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

You can increase your cockpit displays resolution to get rid of the SLI flicker. Take a look at some of the posts on how SLI effects the sim though. It's not worth having on in my opinion.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same issues. I guess I'll try turning off SLI, I've already tried everything else including turning up cockpit resolution. Its better at 1024, but not gone. There are times where I can't even use the MFD's to target because the view is not usable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Recruiting open for A-10C and/or KA-50 Squadrons

http://www.firstfighterwing.com/forums/content.php

Im using SLI GTX 470 and the flickering was indeed solved by tuning the cockpit display resolution to 1024 (every frame).

Greetings

boris

9900k, 2080TI, 64GB, ssd, valve index, Thrustmaster on virpil, virpil cm2 throttle, tpr pedals, mfd.

No flickering with my GTX590 (Wich is a 2GPU card)

Also running "cockpit display resolution to 1024"

System:

AMDx6 1090T

Asus crosshair formula

16GB Ram

GTX590

2x 120GB SSD Vertex2

1x 60GB Phoenix 2 SSD for DCS/FC2

I do have some flickering while using the smaller cpit resu.

:joystick:

I've got flickering issue as well. Did some tests yesterday:

- displays res 256

- 512 EF

- 1024 EF

- vsync off

- vsync on

In every case objects shown on TGP are flickering.

I use ATI 4870 (512) and latest drivers.

i9 9700K @5.0GHz; 2080 Ti, 32GB RAM. Reverb G2; TM Warthog on VPC WarBRD Base, MFG Crosswind V3