Making the TGP automatically track to my steer point

Skwurl

Hey guys,

So I'm slooooooowly getting up to speed with DCS A-10, and I'm trying to figure out the TGP. Basically, I'm able to slew with it fine, and change from track to point no problem. I can even create custom markers that are visible on my HUD when changing my nav to mission way points.

What I can't figure out, is how to automatically move my TGP sensor to a premade marker. When I go to the TAD screen, it says the SPI is off. Does this need to be on?

Look around pages 90-100 in the manual. You'll find a chart telling you exactly what does what on the HOTAS.

Hey guys,

So I'm slooooooowly getting up to speed with DCS A-10, and I'm trying to figure out the TGP. Basically, I'm able to slew with it fine, and change from track to point no problem. I can even create custom markers that are visible on my HUD when changing my nav to mission way points.

What I can't figure out, is how to automatically move my TGP sensor to a premade marker. When I go to the TAD screen, it says the SPI is off. Does this need to be on?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda