Flip up mirrors?

Nixon

Any plans in the future to have flip up mirrors so we can choose to have them or not during a mission? They are still there if you choose not to have them...they just looked flipped up. Would be nice to have the choice during flight. Does the real A10 have that option?

I seem to recall seeing a keybinding in the controls menu for mirrors (this was in the early beta days). Could be a figment of my imagination, wouldn't be te first time...

I'd check it for you now, but I'm at work.

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

I seem to recall seeing a keybinding in the controls menu for mirrors (this was in the early beta days). Could be a figment of my imagination, wouldn't be te first time...

I'd check it for you now, but I'm at work.

I could be wrong, been known to happen, but I think those keys are for snap views. I think there is one for each mirror. Never tried them.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 months later...