Steam Key w/ DCS a-10c download from DCS site?

Darkmater

How?? I have steam version & downloaded the .9 patch and got a message at install: "Must have 1.1.0.8 EN installed" how did you get yours to work??

It's quite simple. When the update ask for the installation path, choose your dcs folder like C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\dcs a-10c warthog\

I dont know why but the update will add a "new Folder\" to this path, just remove it and voila.

It's quite simple. When the update ask for the installation path, choose your dcs folder like C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\dcs a-10c warthog\

I dont know why but the update will add a "new Folder\" to this path, just remove it and voila.

Tnx Poschi :thumbup: ... I quote in full ... I had problems with DCS :( download from steam .. now I'm downloading 4 files ... I follow your instructions ... ... please refer to the folder where you create?? :joystick:

Edited by Ghost72Rider

Tnx Poschi :thumbup: ... I quote in full ... I had problems with DCS :( download from steam .. now I'm downloading 4 files ... I follow your instructions ... ... please refer to the folder where you create?? :joystick:

What problem did you have? Did you have a problem updating the Steam version? The 4 files are for a installation that works without Steam and it doesnt need to be updated it's already the newest version.

I did this yesterday.

Purchased it on Steam, didn't download it, downloaded everything from ED and installed it.

But at no point was I prompted for my key, it just installed and worked.

Is this supposed to happen?

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What problem did you have? Did you have a problem updating the Steam version? The 4 files are for a installation that works without Steam and it doesnt need to be updated it's already the newest version.

yes, I have problems with the Steam update ... where can I download it? ... tnx:helpsmilie::joystick:

Anywhere you like. I install to C:\Games\DCS A-10C Warthog

As indicated in the install guidelines, I would recommend deleting or renaming the C:\Users\XXX\SavedGames\DCS A-10C Warthog folder prior to running the installer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester