Need Help

rattler

Hi:

I am trying to change the CockpitsTextures BMP.cdds,item pribory-19-27 either to make it transparent or delete. I can't add it as a .tga in the Cockpitstextures TGA.cdds either. Could someone give me a little help on this. Thanks. I have tried everything I can think of. Used xpx32 and windows 7x64 but no go. cheers.

rattler

If you want to compress it, put the new texture(s) into a new CDDS, and list it more recently in graphics.cfg than the original cockpittextures.bmp/tga. If you're having trouble with adding/replacing the texture in an existing CDDS archive, I've found you're pretty much sunk.

xpx32

You mean x86. (32-bit.)

If you want to compress it, put the new texture(s) into a new CDDS, and list it more recently in graphics.cfg than the original cockpittextures.bmp/tga. If you're having trouble with adding/replacing the texture in an existing CDDS archive, I've found you're pretty much sunk.

You mean x86. (32-bit.)

Thanks, yes x86. yes existing and tried new one also. the cdds studio does not seem to work for me. I can add all the new textures(copy of old) plus the new pribory-19-27 but it will not make the new cdds. Tried it with xp and windows 7 no luck. I do get a .cdds file but can't open it and I don't get to where it asks to hit any key. I am pretty much stuck.

Disregard guy's got it figured out. Everything ok. Thanks.

Edited by rattler

Rattler send me pm.

Hi SVKSniper:

Can't seem to send PM so here is the situation.

I have an issue with using the FC2 F-18C. I can't get the agm's ,gbu's and IR weapons to lock. I have the TV screen and can shoot the weapons only I can't lock them.

Have you any ideas. I would like to keep this on the Su-33 keyboard as it gives the option of Carrier landings for those that may want to do this sort of thing. All Dumb bombs are ok with pipper. don't know if there is another file to amend or not.

Thanks for any help you can provide.