Matt - Tidbits, or Updates on Patch Progress?

Just wondering if there is any update on progress? Thanks in advance.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Bump!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

The patch is progressing. Stuff is being worked on, and we're now in the process of trying to decide wether to add the A-10's cupholder or the sue's swan-skin.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

The patch is progressing. Stuff is being worked on, and we're now in the process of trying to decide wether to add the A-10's cupholder or the sue's swan-skin.

My vote goes to the cup holder :)

Hi all.

:icon_weed Psssssh!!! What BS!!! Does ED even listen to us? What we want(and I know cuz I've seen a dozen posts about it) is Chrome rocker panels and 24'' Spinners.

How long do we have to wait for ED to release Flaming Cliffs Dub Edition?

:) -KILSEK