Disabling a trigger point during a mission

Hello all.

Just got into building missions a little, and i'm a bit lost as to what to do.

At the moment, the players mission is to fly into an area and destroy a radar station so that a bomber can drop its load on a target (supply convoy).

If the bomber enters the radar coverage then it will be destroyed. I've set a trigger zone so that the aircraft explodes once it enters the trigger area. But i want the trigger zone to be disabled once the radar is gone.

The bomber is set to hit the target, the player aircraft is set to destroy the radar. I just need to link the two parts together. Any suggestions?

On a side note, i'd like for there to be a missile station that won't shoot at the player aircraft, but will shoot the bomber. This is another area i'm having difficulty with.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Set up a trigger that sets a flag as true when the radar is destroyed.

Than add a condition to the explode unit trigger that checks if that flag is true or false.

Hope that makes sense/works ;)

double sniped! lol

Edited by SmokeyTheLung

System specifications: Computer, joystick, DCS world, Beer

For the first problem, set a trigger that checks whether the radar is dead, and once it is dead, have it set a flag. like: once > unit is dead (radar) > Flag on (1).

Then in the trigger for the zone that explodes the bomber, add the condition: Flag is false (1).

For the second problem, no idea :)

Double snipe to the head, gotta love it :)

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG

You guys are awesome. Now for testing!

While i'm here, is there anything that needs to be done to enable rearming and refuelling at air bases? In all of my missions if i return to my original airfield for a rearm i don't get any response from ground crews. Advice?

Cheers guys :)