=4c= New web site

4c Hajduk Veljko

For years, our web site and our forum was targeted by hackers. As we all know, unfortunately, even our dedicated server, among all other dedicated servers, was recently targeted as well.

But, we don't give up that easy. Recently we changed out our Forum engine. Also, one of our members, =4c= WhitePony, took his time and built us a web site from scratch! This is a new beginning for =4c= presentation and, over time we will populate our web site with interesting articles from the world of aviation and aircraft simulators.

Our web site is bilingual, in Serbian and English and is really easy to navigate.

Once again, many thanks to =4c=WhitePony for his work and dedication.

Check our new web site at:

http://www.4c-squad.rs

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Well done =4c= I support your dedication and efforts.

You serve nice and constructive missions and it’s nice and enjoyable.

I’m thinking about some element’s regarding the missions and I might post my views and ideas.:thumbup:

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.