BS2, 3D Vision cursor problems

mdmasters

I've been playing BS1 with nVidia 3DVision from the start (Wow!). The mouse cursor was always a little tricky because it is rendered in the wrong plane, and so I had to sort of bracket the button or switch with the double vision cursor, but I got used to doing this.

I just upgraded to BS2, and now the cursor is really wack. I have to move the mouse all over the place until I finally get the little green switch activation cursor, and then when I click it, it may activate a switch that is two switches over. It is really off, and I'm having a great deal of problems using the cockpit. In some cases I can close one eye and the cursor almost lines up with teh switch, but then I turn my head (TrackIR), and the next cursor/switch might be way off in a different direction. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there some way to adjust the cursor? Thanks.

nVidia 580GTX, latest drivers

all Graphics options maxed out

I didn't try 3D vision so far in BS2 in depth, yet in other software (FSX, fighting games) the only solution for clicking the right spot at once is to enable the 3D vision software pointer, unless strongly decreasing 3D vision settings, which is of course not the solution because it ends in using 3D vision without 3D vision

win10 - win7 // 1080 // creative Fatal1ty // WartHog Hotas // trackIr5 // 3d vision // Saitek Trim wheel // CH Throttle Quadrant // Saitek pedals // Oculus CV1