Anyone have any info on this

Succellus

Between the multitude of panels existing on the market, few have interest or reusability even for the non hard-core fidelity cockpit builder.

I found this one on Simware since they sent me PUB for a limited time 7% discount, not that i will buy it in my current financial state, but i would like to know if someone has any info on this stuff, for discard or stack-in-memory purposes:

http://www.simw.com/hardware/control-panel/gf-lgt-ii.html

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

I have owned ~12 goflight components.

They are primarily made for GA aircraft but they do have an mcp and efis for the heavy iron. I have not had the landing gear module.

All in all it was pretty good gear, out of the 10 I had two had minor issues like a knbob glued on but the pointer did not align with the options and another switch that was a bit flakey. All in all I was happy though.

You just need to check up with what sims you can use it with, last I saw it was fsx, fs9 and xplane. If you only plan to use it with those sims then no problem.

They have now released an SDK so there are possibilities for developers to connect them to other sims.