702 degrees?

Notice in the HUD where my Hog wants me to turn: 702 :megalol:

Make perfect sense to me, go around the block once first!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I can't see the relation to MP even you could do it online - I assume you can reproduce this in SP. I'll move this to the cockpit / view subforums.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

• 2 weeks later...

That was not at all the flight you have in the picture.

You started in a hanger, was shot to pieces by another A10c while taxing - messed about on the taxiway and sped up over the grass just to explode.

So I cant reproduce it atm - nor can I verify if it's been fixed or not.

Do you know how to produce it again?

EDIT: Moved your post to the correct forum this time I hope.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Newbie question: How can I view tracks? Looks like replay does seem to re-play (play again) tracks. I shall select a slot but I only want to view what I did last time :helpsmilie:

Bear @ 33rd Airbase Wing

iMac i7 4x3.4 GHz | 8GB | HD 6970M w/2 GB GDDR5 | 256 GB SSD | TM Warthog | TM Cougar MFD (mounted on 21" screen) | Sennheiser PC-133D | Razer Imperator | TrackIR 5 | Windows 7 Home Pro 64bit

a) SP: Save the track

View replay (unpause to start the replay).

or

b) MP: get the client track for MP from the track folder in Saved Games

View replay (unpause to start the replay).

Thats about it. Just unpause - do not take control / use F2 or anything, it'll replay excactly as you recorded it.

Normally you have to wait some 10-20-60 seconds until you have select slot until you can see a cockpit - the time you loitered in the lobby. Keep that in mind.

Edited by Panzertard

maybe something to do with the very strange waypoint lines you have on your MFD? possibly a corrupt miz file or a bad install?

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

Druid, do you mean the red control quadrant indicators?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Oh heck yes, ..right thats it, midnight here, starting to see things and I haven't even touched the beer fridge so off to bed.

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

Ok, searching... Could it be that after the first playing around in above track I have rejoined in another aircraft? The only other track of that day is more or less empty.

Bear @ 33rd Airbase Wing

iMac i7 4x3.4 GHz | 8GB | HD 6970M w/2 GB GDDR5 | 256 GB SSD | TM Warthog | TM Cougar MFD (mounted on 21" screen) | Sennheiser PC-133D | Razer Imperator | TrackIR 5 | Windows 7 Home Pro 64bit

Oh heck yes, ..right thats it, midnight here, starting to see things and I haven't even touched the beer fridge so off to bed.

Another 702 degrees victim :lol:

Bear @ 33rd Airbase Wing

OK, logic finally kicked in. As the screenshot is from 21:36, the following track must be the right one, even if I can not see anything in it.

client-20120522-205502.zip

Bear @ 33rd Airbase Wing