I can't choose the A-10 online. Need some help again.

Wuber

Hi,

Another problem and believe me that I am getting tired of these problems. Luckily a have no experience withe computers.

Every single time I try to play DCS World online, I can choose the A-10, but then I become a spectator and I don't end up in the cockpit of a A-10. Then when I choose the SU25 I start in the cockpit imeadiatly. For some details:

- I am using the same Username and password as before we had to switch to DCS World. The same Username and password I was able to fly the A-10 with online.

- I have downloaded and Installed the DCS World compatible A-10C module. I did not pay for it, considering I payed a shitload of money for the boxed version, that like my Black Shark 1 module, is not usable anymore. (Thank You verey mutch ED for the constant changes and making sure I need to rebuy the same Ka50 module that only has a few adjustments.)

I just want to fly the A-10 online. Thats it. There were a few people who helped me out a little on a different thread. Nothing helped yet. Thanks for that anyway. Apreciate it.

It sounds like your A-10C for DCS World did not get installed correctly, because you say you can fly the Su-25T but not the A-10C. When you do fly the Su-25T you are starting from the Su-25T icon in DCS World... right? And when you try to fly the A-10C from DCS World you are starting that from the A-10C icon - right? And that icon does not have a $ over it?

Wuber, it takes a shltload of development work and salaries to make all this software. Your A-10C purchase should work fine with the older v1.1.1.1 or lower as well as the new version for DCS World. You're right, Black Shark 1 will not work - as you have to get the new version that is compatible with v1.1.1.1 and DCS World which is Black Shark 2. We can't fly LOMAC in DCS World - it is the same deal - lots of work goes into this and the guys and gals need to get paid. At some point in the development the fixes and new features need to go into the next version because that is where the focus NEEDS to be. How much is your time worth?

I do hope you can get everything working like today!

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

Which version of DCS World are you running? Which version of DCS Warthog are you running. Please verify the numbers and don't just post what you think it is.

This is going to be a process of elimination to help you.

As for your rants:

BS1 still works just fine, it is usable and there are plenty of servers you can fly online with. How about you come work for me and let me decide what work I don't think I should pay you for? I'm sure you would disagree with me.

There was a lot of work that was put into BS2 and it was ED's decision to charge for it.

• Like 1

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT