ticket number 15960

Almagnifico

Hello,

I send more than 4 mails since 2 weeks to help me to find my serial number and I never had an answer.

I must restart all my PC configuration and I re instal DCS A-10. But, I pre order at the begenning of the project and I loose my serial number.

So, how can I do to have another serial number and how can I do to have DCS A10 1.2 in DCS World ?

I would like to pre order DCS P-51 but not before having my "old" DCS A10.

I would like to installe DCS BS2 (I already have BS1) by DCS World. Is it possible to ?

Thank you for your help and sorry for my poor english.

Did you tried this already?

http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Troubleshooting:starforce:5.x#I_cannot_find_my_serial_number

I cannot find my serial number

200px-Trblsht-dcs-sn.png magnify-clip.png

Serial Number location

• Box distributive: Yellow or white sticker with serial number should be on the back of small booklet: Quick Start Guide (Black Shark, Warthog) or Installation and Activation guide (Flaming Cliffs 2). It may be signed there as a reg code.
  • Instant download distributive: Serial numbers are stored for you on the web site (make sure you're logged in).

DCS World and A-10C:

DCS: World 1.2.0 (English download version)

Download Instructions

Installation Instructions

Activation Instructions

DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.2.0 (English download version)

Hotfix:

Temporary fix for 1.2.0 audio message bug

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...r=shop&lang=en

Quote:

E-shop

Payment FAQ

Ownership of DCS title means ownership of a module (for example: A-10C, Black Shark 2, P-51D, or Combined Arms, etc.). In other words, people who earlier bought DCS: Black Shark 2 now own the DCS: Black Shark 2 module that operates within DCS World. The serial number you purchased for the product will work for any future versions of the product, including later module versions.

All current and future DCS modules must now be installed into DCS World. DCS World acts as a "core module" that all other DCS modules operate within. You can think of DCS World as our simulation operating system.

If you are unable to find your serial number, have you checked this: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1240263&postcount=3

On your specific questions:

So, how can I do to have another serial number and how can I do to have DCS A10 1.2 in DCS World ?

You should be able to use your existing serial number, they never deplete. However, as indicated in the first link, make sure you are logging in to the correct account. If the purchase was made before the database merger between DCS and FC buit your accounts could not be merged, you might actually be inadvertently logging into the one that contains your FC purchase(s) - which would not show up on the DCS site.

I would like to installe DCS BS2 (I already have BS1) by DCS World. Is it possible to ?

Yes. You need a BS2 license, and then you can install the module. Note that there are two licenses available; the "upgrade" license is discounted but requires BS1 to be installed and activated for install. The non-upgrade version is standalone. You'd have to doublecheck on download that you are downloading the correct one of these.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Clear cookies and browser cache, then try again. It would appear your browser is overriding the login.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I already did it but unfortunatly, it does not work anymore.

I don't want to pay one more time juste to fly with DCS A10 that I already have before.

I format my harddrive and installe Win7. Since, I re installe DCS A10 but I don't have my activation key. And impossible to connect me to Digital Combat Simulator.

I had send more than 5 mails, but no answers...

:mad:

Thank you for your help

In your ticket responding to the account merger question, you did not specify which account you want to keep. I would of course recommend that you merge to the account you are able to log into. Without knowing which account you want to keep, it is impossible for support to help you.

Also, you have tried password recovery link?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Yes, I answer that I keep "Almagnifico"

Ah, I see, you gave this in a later ticket on the 28th, not in 15960. This new ticket contains the information that can allow support staff to assist you with the account merger. Thankyou.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester