Missing serial from DCS A10 1.2.0 purchase

gunsmoke38

I recently purchased the DCS A10 1.2.0 Module from Eagle Dynamics website and received an email confirming purchase for 39.99. This also shows up in my profile on their website but for the life of me I can't find a serial number. Do I need to also purchase the original A10 1.1.1.1, say from Steam to get the sim to work in DCS World? By the way the dollar sign is gone from the warthog icon in DCS World but it still asks for a serial number. Any help would be appreciated!

I have the same problem with DCS 10C purchased online yesterday 26 Sept.' 12 - no serial number on email (only transaction code) and nothing on the website under 'Payments/Orders History only transaction code again.

I understand from this forum that this is current (recurring?) problem. Best thing to do is put in a ticket. My ticket no. is : 16467

Serial number issued this time

The Good News - After not (yet) getting a serial number for my DCS A10C purchase it was with some trepidation that I had a go at buying the P-51D this morning, again from the same account on the DCS website only this time I used my credit card instead of PayPal. I don't know if this change of payment type was significant but this time the serial number appeared on the Payment Page of the website and the resultant e-mail. Very relieved.

The Bad News - Unfortunately after installing the P-51D software I am unable to activate the product because DCS World keeps on presenting me with the A10C WartHog Serial Number Entry/Activation Screen. I can't get past this to get to the P-51D Serial Number Entry/Activation Screen even when selecting a P-51D module eg. training.

So I await my DCS A10C serial number as patiently as I am able.

Edited by lebiffo

The Bad News - Unfortunately after installing the P-51D software I am unable to activate the product because DCS World keeps on presenting me with the A10C WartHog Serial Number Entry/Activation Screen. I can't get past this to get to the P-51D Serial Number Entry/Activation Screen even when selecting a P-51D module eg. training.

So I await my DCS A10C serial number as patiently as I am able.

Try deleting the A-10 module. Worst case, reinstall World and P-51 but skip installing A-10.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Delete the A-10C folder under .\DCS World\Mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester