Fully functional U.S. based carrier with an active catapult, landing system

Risk

Do you think we will ever see a working U.S. based carrier with an active catapult, landing system, and a Navy Jet (i.e. F/A-18 ) for some carrier ops? There are a lot of us that would like to have a Naval Wing like we use to have with Janes F-18. I wonder if it is possible to use any of the code from Janes F/A-18 in DCS.

+1 but also MOARR realism on the deck, a carrier will never be empty like we see in DCS during operation...

And more optimized carrier, what i want its like this one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRxQGJ_0jA

The USS Nimitz (addon) for FSX have a NICE deck with a lot of aircraft and animated crew and also rescue chooper, and the funny part was that it take less FPS than the empty carrier of DCS.

Test is simple, in both DCS and FSX flight over the sea 3 times with the same aircraft at the same location and try again but with the carrier added in the mission editor for DCS and the command for spawn it in FSX, the FPS difference between no carrier and with carrier will be bigger in DCS than FSX, regardless that the carrier of FSX is a lot more complex and beautiful...Optimization is needed !

CPU : I7 6700k, MB : MSI Z170A GAMING M3, GC : EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 GAMING iCX, RAM : DDR4 HyperX Fury 4 x 8 Go 2666 MHz CAS 15, STORAGE : Windows 10 on SSD, games on HDDs.

Hardware used for DCS : Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift.

Own : A-10C, Black Shark (BS1 to BS2), P-51D, FC3, UH-1H, Combined Arms, Mi-8MTV2, AV-8B, M-2000C, F/A-18C, Hawk T.1A

Want : F-14 Tomcat, Yak-52, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E, MiG-21Bis, F-86F, MAC, F-16C, F-15E.

+2. Nice video Demongornot. If ED would build it I know I would pay for it. With ED's research and attention to detail, I believe this sim would rock more than ever. I know we still need a Navy Jet to land on it, but I believe that this would really help sales if ED would consider it. :)