TM Warthog Profile/Config for F-15C

Priest

Can anyone recommend a good TM Warthog control profile for the F-15C? Any other control setup tips are appreciated as well. Just got the FC3 beta today, but this is my first experience with the FC series. So much easier to learn a sim when controls are set up properly (Ex. DCS:A10 :D).

I'm sure someone has already put a lot of thought into this, so I'll gladly defer to their wisdom rather than fumble around trying to do my own setup before I have any clue what's what.

Priest, I didn't use a profile for the most part, just mapped the buttons in the game. There's not nearly as much as the A-10C so I didn't use any flip switches except for autopilot stuff. Everything else is on stick and throttle.

Windows 7 64bit

AMD FX 8350 4.0GHZ

16BG Ram

EVGA Geforce 760 GTX 2GB

You go to options, F15-C, axis commands, and then you look for TDC slew horizontal and vertical, there you can set the acquisition symbol to move with the little thingy on the TM warthog throttle.

You should also fine tune it (with the axis tune button) and cut some saturation on the y axis (horizontal and vertical) otherwise the slew control will be too much sensitive.

You go to options, F15-C, axis commands, and then you look for TDC slew horizontal and vertical, there you can set the acquisition symbol to move with the little thingy on the TM warthog throttle.

You should also fine tune it (with the axis tune button) and cut some saturation on the y axis (horizontal and vertical) otherwise the slew control will be too much sensitive.

Could you please post images of how yours is fine tuned?

Also, when I pull up, my TDC slew goes down, and visa versa.