DCS World A-10C Campaign problems since 1.2.2 update

Leysard

In the hammer campaigns, during missions where you have to help troops to advance to specific points, there are no more troops awaiting orders thrue the radio. It's not possible to finish these missions.

Also, the CAS, CAP accessible thrue radio (F10), don't answer anymore to orders. Maybe they do the job, because after selected them, they are no more accessible, but I don't know.

Finally, all enemy troops don't show in the map during mission. It seems like only the initial objective troops appear.

Last mission where I had these problems is the 6-1-0.

These problems has started after the 1.2.2 update.

Do I have to re-install something to make everything work ?

Edited by Leysard

Win 10 | i7 8700 Coffee Lake OC @ 4.9Ghz | 32Go Ram | 1080Ti | DCS on SSD | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Rudder | TrackIr 5 Pro

Anyone having the same quind of problem in single player missions or campaigns ?

No one knows the answer ?

Win 10 | i7 8700 Coffee Lake OC @ 4.9Ghz | 32Go Ram | 1080Ti | DCS on SSD | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Rudder | TrackIr 5 Pro

I have been running the GH campaign for the last few weeks -- started the campaign in 1.2.1 and have been playing ever since.

When 1.2.2 came out, I started having radio problems with JTACs. I have not seen the problem with sending ground troops to their objectives. I can still get a mission success, but sometimes I have to find enemy ground without JTAC help and I can only see SOME of the enemy ground troops on the map. Otherwise I have to fly low and wait for someone to shoot at me or see that I'm being lased to locate them. But I DO have them available from the "F10" menu. I also have no trouble with calling CAS and CAP from the "F10" menu -- but, I only get that menu if friendly ground reports that they are awaiting orders.

Here is a thread I started at simhq:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3679288/JTAC_SYNC.html#Post3679288

Btw I have solved my problem. I was playing CA-Push 1-1 mission which means Combined Arms and that means you have to control ground forces yourself and you also have to own CA. I

have now switched to non CA missions.

Edited by RpSPT