CLONE function in editor

Maraudeur

Could it be possible to implement a "CLONE UNIT" function in the editor, in order to ease the work of multiplayer mission makers?

This function was added in FC2 by the fantastic "BLINDSPOTs_ModdedME" that made enough multiplayer mission creation a great pleasure.

I don't think it should be that hard to implement such an option in DCS, cloning the unit AND the flightplan.

An other good thing should be also the ability to create a GROUP with only human players inside. Doing so would also ease the mission desing, and also permit to have the ATC calling all the pilots of the same group at once. This should also ease the triggers management, when checking conditions for all the members of the same group. But maybe father christmas is too busy :cry:

System Configuration: Windows 10 64bits, Intel I5-3570K, 8Go DDR3-1333Mhz, GeForce GTX 560Ti LE

DCS-FC3 Version 1.5.3

Copy and paste of groups is already implemented and has been for quite a while. Select the group you wish to copy and then use CTRL+C and CTRL+V.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Wowwww! Thank you so much! I just was not aware of that, for I was looking for a "Clone" button, such as for the triggers :music_whistling:

I'll relay this information for I'm quite sure I'm not the only guy not aware of this Clone function :thumbup:

...and what for the "human" groups? :smartass:

System Configuration: Windows 10 64bits, Intel I5-3570K, 8Go DDR3-1333Mhz, GeForce GTX 560Ti LE

DCS-FC3 Version 1.5.3

• 5 months later...