P51 module crash

Hawk_5

P51 crashes on any attempt to run any kind of mission.

Log and crash log attached.

I have all DCS modules and other aircraft load and fly fine. It is only the P51 that crashes at approx 75% mark.

Reading the log it looks like the cockpit area has an issue during load?

I have used the Repair option for DCS which appeared to work ok at the time but did not resolve the issue and I have downloaded the current torrent version of P51 files and installed again and then updated DCS. Still no fix. Another update check and repair after all this and still crashing.

Again, other modules all run very nicely, just an issue with trying to hop in a P51. And yes, it has been running just fine in the past but I hadn't flown it for a while and ran into this issue.

Its got me stumped.

Hope someone spots the issue.

Cheers,

Hawk 5

System: Win 7 64 Home, CPU 9650 dual core at 3G, Nvidia 8800 (latest drivers), 8Gb mem.

DCS-20130111-072031.txt

dcs.txt

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case

Sounds to me like some corrupted files within the DCS World install on your box. I know it's a last resort option, but uninstall DCS World and reinstall. It's not the P-51 module. I use it almost daily for hours at a time with no crashes (at the fault of the module :)).

Are you overclocking your PC at all? Could contribute to an issue. My OC would crash at just about the 1 hour mark, usually when I was on my final approach for the evening.

Anyway, some ideas to consider...

486DX w/turbo button

Well finally resolved. Nothing but a complete uninstall and clean install was able to fix it. A download of all the latest version installers, World and all modules was used in the install.

Thanks for the response Blarney but no there is no overclocking going on here and PC is stable as a rock in all other areas. I knew it would be a corruption and hoped that a module reinstall (one would think) would fix it but no. All good now but a rather drastic method was required and a bit of a hassle (i.e. PITA) to resolve.

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case