Su-33 Aerial Refueling

GottHold

Hey Guys!

I tried today to aerial refuel. When i passed to contact to the tanker it instantly said "contact" and 1 sec after "return pre-contact" a second after that "contact" a second after "return.... You see what i mean? It really annoys me :D

Have a nice day!

I tested it again. it was like if i am sharply connected with the rope im not allowed to move more then a half meter other wise i wont take fuel. Is that in real the same that you have only half a meter field of play , i mean even with the other refueling system in a10c you have more distance to correct. Tell me if i am wrong but i thought you have more distance to correct with that normal rope system.

Have a nice day!

if there was other AI doing refuel with you, it could do this. I learnt the hard way with A-10C

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

does the computer take over the su-33 once connected like in the f-15c?

"The art of simulation design is about understanding limited fidelity...

...compromises must be made. Designers have to consider cost vs. fidelity and processor time vs. fidelity. Additional trade-offs must be made between graphics, AI, flight models, number of units and more...

...never ask the pilot what he wants to learn because he too will end up building an airplane. Instead, ask the pilot what he needs to learn."

-Gilman "Chopstick" Louie

ran into the same problem although the f-15c refueling was fine.

"The art of simulation design is about understanding limited fidelity...

...compromises must be made. Designers have to consider cost vs. fidelity and processor time vs. fidelity. Additional trade-offs must be made between graphics, AI, flight models, number of units and more...

...never ask the pilot what he wants to learn because he too will end up building an airplane. Instead, ask the pilot what he needs to learn."

-Gilman "Chopstick" Louie