Strange thing...

junae

Hi friends,

I'm experiencing a strange behavior of my Lockon: the zoom feature of all weapons allways resets to the farthest value, i.e. the shkval has 3 zoom stages doesn't it? When I zoom in to 8 or 23X, it quickly goes back to normal zoom... It's happening also with Mavericks and A2A radar modes... This is getting me crazy cause I can't find any boogey...!!! :(

I don't know if it's my keyboard, my X52 or my install of Lockon... It never behave like that before... Yesterday I removed the zoom programming on the Saitek software, but no success, the zoom keep going back.

Do you know if it's a know bug, or have any directions on how to solve this annoyance?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

=FN= Six o'Clock

Member of Falcões da Noite Squadron

Florianopolis :: Brazil

Hi friends,

I'm experiencing a strange behavior of my Lockon: the zoom feature of all weapons allways resets to the farthest value, i.e. the shkval has 3 zoom stages doesn't it? When I zoom in to 8 or 23X, it quickly goes back to normal zoom... It's happening also with Mavericks and A2A radar modes... This is getting me crazy cause I can't find any boogey...!!! :(

I don't know if it's my keyboard, my X52 or my install of Lockon... It never behave like that before... Yesterday I removed the zoom programming on the Saitek software, but no success, the zoom keep going back.

Do you know if it's a know bug, or have any directions on how to solve this annoyance?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Have you any buttons assigned on "reset position of sensors"?

Всех убью, один останусь!

Have you any buttons assigned on "reset position of sensors"?

Yes, I did it some days ago...

Do you believe that's what's causing the problems?

=FN= Six o'Clock

It happens to me too if you have assigned "zoom" axis comand to one of your rotary or sliders and trying to give zoom input with other device(like keyboard).).

I assigned the "target size" feature from Shkval to my precision slider, but it was working fine since I bought the X52 (around 2 months ago), and my rotaries are unassigned...

=FN= Six o'Clock

Later, when I get back home I'll check all the assignments...

But I suspect it's related to the "center all sensors" because I assigned it some days ago, and it's more or less when the problems began... I just didn't figure that. ;)

Thanks for the support guys!!! hehe

=FN= Six o'Clock