Can't find old BS purchase

nscode

I wish to purchase the Black Shark 2 update version, but I can't for the love of me find my old purchase or serial number. I've even managed to find my FC purchase on the old website, but not BS. I vaguely remember something about a move to a new website involving something about the user accounts, but can't remember the details and can't find that announcement either.

Any ideas where to look? :)

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Having the same issue. According to support (in my case) it should be on a second account, the same name with a 1 added at the end. This was caused by some migration. However, I'm unable to login into my accountname1, so not sure how to proceed for now (password reset doesn't work).

Having the same issue. According to support (in my case) it should be on a second account, the same name with a 1 added at the end. This was caused by some migration. However, I'm unable to login into my accountname1, so not sure how to proceed for now (password reset doesn't work).

They should be able to see if it is on the same e-mail adress, and in that case execute a manual merger of the accounts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester