How to re-arm

steve_giraffe

Hi

I land - park after a mission - everything still running, engine etc and I just want a quick re-arm. I select the loadout and the crew says rearming complete and I can visually see ext view that I am.

I have a problem whereby after I take off I cannot always see the stores on the relevant screen. I I take Master arm off - I can see all the stores and they are purple - this is confirmed when i try to fire upon a target and it says its in safe mode.

When I take it out of safe mode certain stores show empty and highlighted in red - master arm off again and shtores are shown in purple again.

Is this a glitch or d I need to perfrm certain tasks when rearming ?

Thanks

After rearming, you have to reload the DSMS page.

1. Press and hold the DSMS OSB

2. Now press the LOAD OSB

3. Instead of DSMS it now shows LOAD in the bottom of the left MFD. Click it.

4. Now press the OSB for LOAD DSMS.

5. Wait until load is completed.

6. Sometimes you have to repeat step 1 and 2 for the DSMS page the same way you just did for the LOAD page to bind it to an OSB.

Please excuse my bad english.

I usually press and hold the STAT button. That way you dont lose the DSMS button.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down