Su25T FC Campaign missions 9 and 10 won't load

SEAL172

Missions 9 and 10 in the Su25t flaming cliffs campaign will not load for me. Mostly results in a hard re-boot if I try to load them. Any work arounds or edits would be very helpful.

Running XP pro sp2, on a P4 3.06, 1GB RAM, ATI x800xt, 300GB HDD, Cat 5.12, 1600x1200x32, FC high graphics settings.

I'll use this thread for my campaign issue.

Loading saved games only work in the same "session" you saved them. If you load them later (after restarting lock on/computer) the pause screen is dark, when you unpause it seems to run fine, but you can't quit, if you do so the graphics gets dissorted and dark. The only way to quit is to kill the lockon process.

Lock on FC 1.11

Has anyone else had this issue or know what may be causing it?

I'll use this thread for my campaign issue.

Loading saved games only work in the same "session" you saved them. If you load them later (after restarting lock on/computer) the pause screen is dark, when you unpause it seems to run fine, but you can't quit, if you do so the graphics gets dissorted and dark. The only way to quit is to kill the lockon process.

Lock on FC 1.11

Has anyone else had this issue or know what may be causing it?

I have the same issue and dont know a solution for that...

Missions 9 and 10 in the Su25t flaming cliffs campaign will not load for me. Mostly results in a hard re-boot if I try to load them. Any work arounds or edits would be very helpful.

Running XP pro sp2, on a P4 3.06, 1GB RAM, ATI x800xt, 300GB HDD, Cat 5.12, 1600x1200x32, FC high graphics settings.

Try to change mission start day (for example from 9 to 10).