P-51 Module 1.2.4 - MD5 hash discrepancy

I am doing a complete re-install of Windows + DCS World + Modules.

I have downloaded all the DCS World and other individual module files successfully, with the exception of the P-51 module.

The P-51 module was downloaded from both the torrent link and the various USA/Germany/Russia mirrors.

According to the DCS website, I should get:

P-51D_1.2.4.11855_171.exe

MD5: 0bf71745ac6fbd8b95b0dee082b2a302

However, I always end up with:

P-51D_1.2.4.11855_171.exe

MD5: 31c7407fb7aa2f69e377f2396c935042

Now because of the limit on activations, I am reluctant to just try it and see what happens.

Could someone please let me know if the DCS website is in error, or do I have an error at my end?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your reply,

By the way, I have not installed anything yet, only Windows so far.

So if I understand correctly, I can install just DCS World using the downloaded files, and then all the modules can be activated and downloaded as required from within the module manager?

• ED Team
So if I understand correctly, I can install just DCS World using the downloaded files, and then all the modules can be activated and downloaded as required from within the module manager?

Yes, the modules which were bought in our e-shop can be downloaded and installed from within the module manager. Activation process is the same as for standalone installers.

For modules, which were bought outside our e-shop, standalone installers should be used. Because the module manager will think that you don't have a license and won't let you install the mod.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.