Need information about MIM-104 Patriot battery and battalion organization

intuser

I've read some documents which are pretty vague. Layout, position of every component (organization) is needed.

P1AhqrG.png

PTL = Primary Target Line

RS = Radar Section

EPP = Electric Power Plant

ECS = Engagement Control Station

AMG = Antenna Mast Group

---

The LS (Launching Station), composed from an unknown number of M901, is located 120 to 1200 metres from RS.

• 5 months later...

Typical fire unit consists of 6 to 8 LSes; it also depends on which configuration of Patriot you're trying to model. RS is typically stationed behind the LSes.

If you are modeling configuration-3, LS is remote-launch capable up to some 16-20km and does not have to be located in the same fire unit area (but does need to be assigned to an FU, data-link wise). If you are going after the latest PDB 7+ configuration, LS and RS can be located anywhere and no longer needs to be tied to any particular fire unit (sensor and shooter are both on the IFCnet).

• 7 months later...

Here!

I tried to load a jpeg, but it won't show on the thread...

Apparently, the jpeg I was trying to show is already in the section titled, "Composition and placement of ground units."

Here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=29338&page=8

Edited by mytai01

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...