AGM-65H & CBU-97 Not As Effective With 1.2.4.12913???

spn

I haven't found any new post as of yet concerning this but it seems to me that with the latest release (1.2.4.12913) that a lot of effectiveness has been lost with the CBU-97's and the AGM-65H's.

I have done some test with four vehicles within 20 feet of each other and dropped 4 CBU-97's and they might take out two of the vehicles and with the AGM-65H, with a solid point lock on a target, they are missing about 75 percent of the time. In fact, sometimes I can't even determine where they are ending up. I have also tryed differant altitude release points with the

CBU-97's and with differant HOF settings.

Has anyone else encountered these problems???

I've noticed it as well as a couple of other issues on some servers.

I think part of the problems are that the hosts aren't opening missions and re-saving under the new version before posting.

Asus Sabertooth P67 Motherboard 2600k CPU, 16 gig DDR3, 1600. Samsung 830, 256 gig hard drive,

GTX780 Video Card, Warthog Hotas, Razer Mamba mouse. Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals. Trackir 5, Verizon FIOS 25Meg Up/Down

The 87's are hopelessly ineffective aswell. I dropped one 87 on 6 inf and one truck. The truck and two inf died, even though all targets where covered with bomblets. No way in hell they would've survived IRL. Weapon effectiveness is degrading for every patch. ED really need to sort out blast radius, shrapnel and pressure dmg. It's getting ridiculous.

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

The 87's are hopelessly ineffective aswell. I dropped one 87 on 6 inf and one truck. The truck and two inf died, even though all targets where covered with bomblets. No way in hell they would've survived IRL. Weapon effectiveness is degrading for every patch. ED really need to sort out blast radius, shrapnel and pressure dmg. It's getting ridiculous.

It's the same with rockets. Kind of disappointing.