IL-2 1946 Patch 4.12 Released

Cedaway

From the site:

Dear IL-2 fans.

On behalf of 1C:Maddox Games and Daidalos Team, we are pleased to present you the patch 4.12.

The development of 4.12 patch took us once again much longer time to complete than expected. Our main focus this time was on delivering some of the most requested features plus AI & mission building improvements. Development was started by gathering a list of most requested features from several forums and trying to figure out what we can implement with our small team. This time we also included some visual improvements (in form of effects, textures & UI changes) instead of the usual simulation & realism tweaks only. And of course the patch would not be complete without few new flyable & AI planes. All of them our dear favorites that we've hoped to fly for the past decade or so. For example the Curtiss Hawk-75 external model was delivered to Maddox Games almost exactly ten years ago by a member of our team. Now ten years later it is time for the cockpit. So you can expect to see Beaufort cockpit in 2023 (or in two weeks).

As with the previous patches we would like to ask the IL-2 community members to please report any relevant issues or errors we did not catch through our beta testing process. We will open new 4.12 debugging threads soon.

Of course you can also use our DT email for the bug reports: daidalos.team@gmail.com

We would like to thank all those who made their mirror servers available for the 4.12 patch download. Please note that Mission4Today download links are available for its registered members only.

Links HERE

NEWS:

New aircraft:

- Beaufort I (AI)

- Beaufort I late (AI)

- Beaufort II (AI)

- Do 217 M1 (AI)

- Ki-45 KAI OTSU

- Ki-45 KAI KO

- Mohawk IV (AI)

- Wellington III (AI)

New cockpits:

- B5N2 Kate

- Hawk-75 (finlandais)

- Ki-45

- SB 2M-100A

A.I.:

- A.I. can taxi prior the take-off

- Enhanced ground collision avoidance

- A.I. can detect DCA and evade

- enhanced shoot model

- more order tasks

- Copilot will take command if Pilot is killed

- bug correction concerning ground collision detection

U.I.

- large screens managed

- All the resolutions detected by the OS will be selectable in the game

- Colors of the U.I. are now customizable

- New loading screens

Scoring system

- 1/2 Victory enabled

- Shared victories are now written in the log

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

humm, should reinstall it, havent played for a while

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb