Problem with Guns/Rockets Training mission

sobe

I have used the Guns/Rockets training mission a few times and last night it just stuck when I began to use look at the profile page.

I am running the latest version of DCS A10. I was wondering if the download file for updated missions is still good for DCS A10 version 1.24 (the heading on the download file says for version 1.2.2--Updated A-10C Training Missions for DCS World v.1.2.2) and if so, I will just copy over the existing files.

I would just like to copy over the guns mission but I am not sure which file that is in the updated list of files. Alternatively, perhaps someone can just send me the guns/rockets training mission.

I don't want to fix DCS World as I don't want to lose my mods.

Thanks

Edited by sobe
new last sentence

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 3 months later...

I'd like to redact this. My apologies, it appears that it was an issue of mods. I did a "Verify integrity of game cache" via Steam, losing my mods, but the training mission is working just fine now.

A little puzzled though as the only mods I had were skins and the kneeboard mod.